Prismatic Military Compass
This model uses a true sighting optic that allows you a direct read of the internal compass card housed in the fluid filled capsule. And the vertical lubber line of the sighting optic lets you take full advantage of the 1 degree resolution used on the compass card. The clinometer allows the measuring of differences in height and slopes.
• Foldable metal lid
• Sighting window with sighting line
• North arrow
• Floating compass dial with 360 Angle scale
• Rotary dial with 360 Angle scale
• Luminous magnet arrow
• Bezel ring
• Inch / cm scale
• Adjustable prism lens
• Bubble level
• Reference table to estimate distance and scope
• Fold Size: Approx. 10 x 6.6 x 3.4cm
There are no reviews yet.