Mato brand MTS-602R Reflectorless total station Measuring Instruments Orange Color surveying instrument
Electronic Total Station (Electronic Total Station) is a high-tech measuring instrument integrating light, machine and electricity. It is a surveying and mapping instrument system integrating horizontal Angle, vertical Angle, distance (oblique distance, horizontal distance) and height difference measurement. Compared with the optical theodolite, the electronic theodolite replaces the optical dial with the photoelectric scanning dial, and replaces the artificial optical micrometer reading with the automatic recording and display reading, so as to simplify the Angle measurement operation and avoid the error of reading. Because one time installs the instrument to be able to complete this station to measure the work completely, therefore is called the total station instrument. It is widely used in the field of precision engineering measurement or deformation monitoring such as overground large buildings and underground tunnel construction.
|Shortest sighting distance||1.5m|
|Field of view||1°30′|
|Accuracy measurement mode||2 seconds|
|Track mode||0.8 seconds|
1) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintation.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization,no pollution
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine .