Kindly call us for pricing.
Brand New Etrex 10 GPS at affordable prices
Creating a Waypoint with Coordinates on the eTrex 10, 20(x), 22x, 30(x), and 32x
The eTrex 10, 20(x), 22x, 30(x), and 32x are capable of entering coordinates when marking a waypoint. This is done by marking a waypoint at your current location and editing the coordinates of that waypoint. The instructions below outline how to mark a waypoint and then edit the coordinates.
Creating a Waypoint with Coordinates
- Press and hold the thumbstick in to mark a waypoint at your current location
- Select the Location field
- Use the on-screen arrows to scroll through and change the coordinates as desired
- Press Done when finished editing
- Make any other necessary changes to waypoint data fields
- Press Done to save
The waypoint is now updated with the new coordinates. When saved, you can find the waypoint in the Waypoint Manager.