TSW are passionate and committed to supporting universities and the college’s throughout the UK with an extensive range of the very latest technologies on the market available. We currently provide equipment, support and knowledge to many of the leading further and higher education establishments in the Nigeria, including Federal Polytechnic Nekede, IMSU, The Survey School, The Constructionarium whilst also supporting the Geospatial Skills Forum run by the Geospatial Commission.
Our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and dedicated staff are actively involved in STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) ambassador work, volunteering and visiting both primary and secondary schools to run workshops, presentations and career days. This allows us to work closely with teachers, lecturers and education professionals to develop the best equipment and solutions possible.
An extensive range of discounted packages is available to meet educational applications including Surveying, Construction, Engineering, GIS & GPS Mapping. We can provide equipment for short-term rental to support ad-hoc activities like field study courses or lecture enhancement or for sale when a long-term investment is required. We also provide extensive training and are confident that the packages available will provide you with a complete solution.
Our experience and reputation within the construction industry allow us to work closely and develop long term relationships with employers with whom we can connect you with for Industry Placements. This is a huge benefit to employers allowing them the chance to ensure young people are developing the skills and experience the industry requires.
- Discounted Educational Packages
- Supplying equipment to field trip courses
- Presentations provided by specialists on different methods of surveying and relevant course content
- Live demonstrations of new technology
- Visits to Leica Geosystems head office for a tour and to get hands-on with exciting new equipment
- Staff actively involved in STEM Ambassador work
- Access to online learning to keep up to date with new technology
- Technical Support
- Links to industry and key employers
For more information or advice please contact our experienced team on 07064649087 or firstname.lastname@example.org