LAND SURVEY COST IN NIGERIA
“We do not intend to provide a survey for just today, but for years to come”.
“Better yet, what if I showed you how to leverage cost for surveying your land in Nigeria”.
There are great professionals to have on your speed dial, but you may not be utilizing their full range of services to your best advantage. However, at The Surveyors World, this is limitless as the company in time past has shown how individuals can gain full worth potential from surveying their land at relatively affordable cost.
What I should know about land surveying
Hiring the right professional for the job could be difficult at times and that is why we as a team has come up with these ideas to help our different range of esteemed clients understand the nitty-gritty of what to look out for, before carrying out a land survey.
- Check land dispute affected area; The trained professionals at Geoinfotech has come out with a system which enables them to carry out proper facts about encroachment property fixtures such fence or building that could lead to disagreement. Hence our hired surveyors help you know your property’s boundary or edges, marking the four corners.
- Surveyors are held accountable for mistakes; Clients do not dictate the process of the land survey because when they do and there are lapses then the surveyor is held accountable. And that is why at Geoinfotech, we determine the precise measurement of your property, then send it to the county recorder’s office. Making the survey carried out in your land become a public record for future reference.
- It’s a tedious job; If you’re wondering why land surveying is expensive, the amount of work they do makes it worth it. That’s why you also have to be certain that you need a land survey before you spend hundreds of dollars to get it done.
Factors associated with Land Survey Cost
- The survey type; Residential, Commercial, Rural, all affect land Survey Cost in Nigeria.
- Property size and shape; The larger the size or bigger the shape of your land the more the survey cost increases
- Terrain; Pastureland will most likely cost less to survey than a wooded tract. Flatland will probably cost less than surveying on the side of a mountain. A tract with a creek for a boundary should cost more than one without. Of course, there are exceptions to each scenario, with this you can get what I am driving at.
- Property access difficulty; The longer the distance, the more it affects survey prices. The cost of fuel and the length of the drive must both be considered when the job is a significant distance away.
- Research and design methods for survey processes; Quality of legal descriptions, number of transactions and number of parcels